Log Cabins Scotland Highland Lodges Killin Loch Tay, Loch Earn
Follow the link on the top of this page to view availability. To use these offers either phone us in the morning 01 764 685 448 or book on line and put the offer price after your name.
Each of our self catering highland lodges offer a centrally located, comfortable, well equipped base for touring Scotland, close to the first Scottish national park.
- Peaceful woodland setting, close to Loch Tay at the gateway to the Loch Lomond and the Trossachs National Park
- Located close to picturesque Killin and the spectacular Falls of Dochart
- Below the Tarmachan and Ben Lawers mountain ranges.
- Ideally situated for a golfing, fishing and walking holiday around Loch Tay
- Holiday cottages Scotland with disabled facilities and wheelchair access
- Well behaved Pets are welcome
- Are you self catering? the area features great Scottish Pubs, Hotels and Restaurants nearby, there's plenty of choice for a bite to eat or even a quick drink.
Perthshire holiday cottages at Killin Highland Lodges, Scotland offers an excellent base for activity holidays, whether your preference is for a strenuous walking holiday on the local mountain ranges or gentle strolls round Killin village, the Falls of Dochart or around Loch Tay. This is an excellent location for a Scottish golfing holiday or a fishing holiday.
Your Perthshire holiday cottages near the village of Killin are well situated for exploring The Trossachs, the Glencoe and Ben Nevis areas, yet they are less than 2 hours drive from Glasgow, Edinburgh, St Andrews and Oban.
Please check our availability and tariff of your Perthshire holiday cottages Scotland by clicking on the link at the top of the page
Read our visitors comments in our Guest Book.