Our Alder Lodge is a luxury 4 star lodge which sleeps 4.
This is a very well-equipped lodge which is perfect for families. It has open views to the west and occupies an elevated positon with a "flying" deck.
This lodge has 2 bedrooms; one double bedroom, the other with a super-king bed (which can be split into two singles if requested at the time of booking). There are two shower rooms (one en-suite) and the bedrooms have space also for a travel cot if requested.
The fully equipped kitchen has a gas hob and electric oven, dishwasher, microwave, fridge/freezer, toaster/kettle. The dining area comfortably sits 4. There's a large lounge area with a wood-burning stove, two large settees, flat screen TV, Free sat box, Blueray/DVD player, and a CD player.
A brick built barbeque is adjacent to the lodge and the private deck, accessible only from within the lodge offers open views to the west and over a grassy field.
For the family ...
As we're a family-focussed lodge park, we have a good selection of outdoor games and activities for younger guests to enjoy. These include outdoor basketball, badminton, a giant Connect4, tennis rackets, hula hoops, a Swingball, horse (tyre) swing, a football field and (coming soon) a climbing frame.
Guests can enjoy mingling at the Fire Pit which is across the football field, or strole around the well-maintained gardens surrounding the lodges. The nature trail immediately behind our lodges crosses burns and streams and leads to a forest track where long views down the length of Loch Tay, or to a nearby waterfall, can be enjoyed.
- Short breaks (min 2 nights) and full weeks are available.
- All linen provided and beds are made up for guests arrival.
- Please bring your own towels. These can be hired (£5 per pack) if required.
- This lodge is pet-friendly - pet charges are £30 (stays of up to 4 days) and £40 (stays of more than 4 days).
- Electricity & Gas costs are partly subsidised by Killin Highland Lodges, but a per night power tariff applies and should be settled on arrival. To reduce our carbon footprint we ask guests to be responsible with their energy usage by switching off lights and other electrical appliances when not in use.
- Logs & refills for the wood-burning stove must be purchased on-site. We provide properly seasoned logs which give long burn times and guarantees the quality for safe usage of the stove.
- We provide a free wifi service to our guests and our wifi can be picked up in most areas of our park. Mobile phone networks EE/Vodafone also provide a good coverage (although O2 is a bit patchy).
Recent upgrades to the Alder Lodge include ...
- New Worcester Bosch boiler, wood-burning stove, new bed linen & curtains, new furniture, renovated decking area and upgraded BBQ facilities.
Availability & Booking
Get in touch to check availability if Alder Lodge looks booked for your dates.