Our 3 star Hazel Lodge (sleeps 4). It has a double bedroom with bathroom (shower over bath), and a sofabed in the lounge. There's space also for a travel cot for a baby if requested.
This is a very well-equipped lodge which is perfect for small families. The fully equipped kitchen has an electric oven/hob, microwave, fridge/freezer, toaster/kettle.
There's a lounge area with a flat screen TV, Free sat box, DVD player and a CD player.
Outside there's a newly renovated deck area with table and chairs. This is mid-terraced south facing lodge and the views immediately from the lodge are somewhat restricted by the lodges across the courtyard. The open view at the front of the park is to the hills on the south side of Loch Tay.
For the family ... As we're a family-focussed lodge park, we have a good selection of outdoor games and activities for younger guests to enjoy. These include outdoor basketball, badminton, a giant Connect4, tennis rackets, hula hoops, a Swingball, horse (tyre) swing, a football field and (coming soon) a climbing frame.
Guests can enjoy mingling at the Fire Pit which is across the football field, or strole around the well-maintained gardens surrounding the lodges. The nature trail immediately behind our lodges crosses burns and streams and leads to a forest track where long views down the length of Loch Tay, or to a nearby waterfall, can be enjoyed.
- Short breaks (min 2 nights) and full weeks are available.
- All linen provided and beds are made up for guests arrival.
- Please bring your own towels. These can be hired (£5 per pack) if required.
- This lodge is pet-friendly - pet charges are £30 (stays of up to 4 days) and £40 (stays of more than 4 days).
- Electricity costs are partly subsidised by Killin Highland Lodges, but a per night power tariff applies and should be settled on arrival. To reduce our carbon footprint we ask guests to be responsible with their energy usage by switching off lights and other electrical appliances when not in use.
- We provide a free wifi service to our guests and our wifi can be picked up in most areas of our park. Mobile phone networks EE/Vodafone also provide a good coverage (although O2 is a bit patchy).
Recent upgrades to the Hazel Lodge include ...
- New mattresses & bed linen, new electrical heaters, renovated decking area with dog gates and new planters.
Availability & Booking
Get in touch to check availability if Hazel Lodge looks booked for your dates.