Our Oak Lodge is a luxury 4 star lodge which sleeps 8. This is a very well-equipped lodge which is perfect for families. It has open southerly views to the hills around Loch Tay.
This lodge has 4 bedrooms; one with a super-king bed, a double bedroom, a twin room (two singles) and a bunk room (full-size bunk beds). There are two shower rooms (one en-suite) and the bedrooms have space also for a travel cot if requested.
The fully equipped kitchen has a gas hob and electric oven, dishwasher, microwave, fridge/freezer, toaster/kettle. The dining area comfortably sits 8. There's a large open plan lounge/kitchen/dining area, with a wood-burning stove, three large settees, flat screen TV, Free sat box, Blueray/DVD player, and a CD player. A brick built barbeque is adjacent to the lodge and the private raised decking aea provides the perfect spot for outdoor dining or relaxing.
For the family ... As we're a family-focussed lodge park, we have a good selection of outdoor games and activities for younger guests to enjoy. These include outdoor basketball, badminton, a giant Connect4, tennis rackets, hula hoops, a Swingball, horse (tyre) swing, a football field and (coming soon) a climbing frame.
Guests can enjoy mingling at the Fire Pit which is across the football field, or strole around the well-maintained gardens surrounding the lodges. The nature trail immediately behind our lodges crosses burns and streams and leads to a forest track where long views down the length of Loch Tay, or to a nearby waterfall, can be enjoyed.
- Short breaks (min 2 nights) and full weeks are available.
- All linen provided and beds are made up for guests arrival.
- Please bring your own towels. These can be hired (£5 per pack) if required.
- This lodge is pet-friendly - pet charges are £30 (stays of up to 4 days) and £40 (stays of more than 4 days).
- Electricity & Gas costs are partly subsidised by Killin Highland Lodges, but a per night power tariff applies and should be settled on arrival. To reduce our carbon footprint we ask guests to be responsible with their energy usage by switching off lights and other electrical appliances when not in use.
- Logs & refills for the wood-burning stove must be purchased on-site. We provide properly seasoned logs which give long burn times and guarantees the quality for safe usage of the stove.
- We provide a free wifi service to our guests and our wifi can be picked up in most areas of our park. Mobile phone networks EE/Vodafone also provide a good coverage (although O2 is a bit patchy).
Recent upgrades to the Oak Lodge include ...
- Wood-burning stove, new bed linen & curtains, new mattresses, furniture, renovated decking area and upgraded BBQ facilities.
Availability & Booking
Get in touch to check availability if Oak Lodge looks booked for your dates.