Our Waterfall Lodge is a luxury 4 star lodge which sleeps two. This is a very well-equipped lodge which is perfect for couples looking for a secluded relaxing break.
Waterfall has one bedroom (with super-king bed and flat-screen TV), a living/kitchen/dining area with a further
flat screen TV, Free sat box, Blueray/DVD player, and a CD player. The large shower room includes a sauna.
The fully equipped kitchen has a gas hob and electric oven, dishwasher, microwave, fridge (with freezer compartment) and toaster/kettle.
The large private decking area has BBQ facilities and perfect views of a private waterfall to enjoy.
For the family ...
As we're a family-focussed lodge park, we have a good selection of outdoor games and activities for younger guests to enjoy. These include outdoor basketball, badminton, a giant Connect4, tennis rackets, hula hoops, a Swingball, horse (tyre) swing, a football field and (coming soon) a climbing frame.
Guests can enjoy mingling at the Fire Pit which is across the football field, or strole around the well-maintained gardens surrounding the lodges. The nature trail immediately behind our lodges crosses burns and streams and leads to a forest track where long views down the length of Loch Tay, or to a nearby waterfall, can be enjoyed.
- Short breaks (min 2 nights) and full weeks are available.
- All linen provided and beds are made up for guests arrival.
- Please bring your own towels. These can be hired (£5 per pack) if required. Sauna towels are provided.
- This lodge is pet-friendly by prior arrangement (small dogs permitted) - pet charges are £30 (stays of up to 4 days) and £40 (stays of more than 4 days).
- Electricity & Gas costs are partly subsidised by Killin Highland Lodges, but a per night power tariff applies and should be settled on arrival. To reduce our carbon footprint we ask guests to be responsible with their energy usage by switching off lights and other electrical appliances when not in use.
- We provide a free wifi service to our guests and our wifi can be picked up in most areas of our park. Mobile phone networks EE/Vodafone also provide a good coverage (although O2 is a bit patchy).
Availability & Booking
Get in touch to check availability if Waterfall Lodge looks booked for your dates.